Smart Masker Pro
The ultimate masking tool.
Automatic alignment allows anyone to apply tape with speed and accuracy.
Why Smart Masker Pro is Good?
• Heavy-Duty. Don’t let the plastic construction fool you. This tool is built to last. It’s made in the USA and the commercial-grade plastic is tough enough to handle regular use without fear of failure or breakage.
• Fast. No more lining up individual strips, or trying to keep straight while applying masking tape by hand. Just roll along the surface as quickly as you want, and the tape will go on accurately and lay down firmly against the surface.
• Easy. There is a slight technique involved, but anyone can master it after just one use. Once you try it, you’ll see how easy it is for anyone to apply tape perfectly to any surface prior to painting.
• Automatic. Place your tape anywhere on a window frame, and then quickly drive the Smart
Masker around the outside to protect it with perfect precision. As you move, the strip will automatically position itself against the wall, and then the tool will press it down smoothly against the outside edge of the window casing. Keep rolling right around corners, and in a matter of seconds, you’ll have all four sides covered.
• Universal masking tape applicator. Apply tape to walls, molding, window casings, door frames, baseboards and more. You can easily do straight lines, rounded edges, and inside or outside corners with incredible accuracy, and it works with a wide range of tape thicknesses, so you can use whichever you prefer.
• Quick Clean-Up. When taping by hand, you end up using way more strips. These overlapping pieces of tape may lead to bleeding paint initially, and when you clean up after the job is done, it will take forever to collect everything. This tool lays down one continuous strip, so removing it from the wall is also quicker and easier in comparison.
• Integrated Cutters. Two serrated edges allow you to simply tilt the tool to sever your tape.
• Left or Right-Handed. Apply tape from left to right, or from right to left. The ambidextrous design ensures that anyone can use it comfortably, but it also helps in applications where it’s easier to lay down tape in one direction instead of the other.